HOW TO SEND A PRAYER REQUEST –
- If you need prayers, send your prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By sending a prayer request, you are now automatically a Prayer Warrior, so you can also pray for others. You will receive this bulletin regularly.
- IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED, click “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom or send email.
- Subject /title should be “Prayer Request”.
- Send requests only once; no duplicate requests please.
- Too-frequent requests are blocked, give a chance to others; max – 2 requests a week.
- SEND PRAYER REQUESTS ONLY, no promos, no sermons, no links to other websites.
- Better in English, we have non-Filipino Prayer Warriors. But Filipino is accepted.
- Make your request short. Requests are cut off automatically beyond 200 characters-spaces or two lines using this font (Calibri size 11 not bold).
- How to shorten –
- Begin with “Please pray for”; don’t give greetings anymore.
- Don’t give elaborate stories, split your request into two requests if needed,
- Even if your request is cut short, the Lord knows your prayer.
Praying for others is praying for yourself ten times. Prayer Warriors receive grace for future crisis, and are sanctified and inspired by knowing they pray for people with extreme suffering. As Prayer Warriors, you become an integral part of the Mother Ignacia Healing Ministry.
Guidelines for Mother Ignacia Prayer Warriors –
- You will receive prayer requests by email in batches once every 1 to 3 weeks.
- Reading a prayer request is itself a form of prayer and meditation. You can say a prayer after reading all requests, or simply say after each request “Jesus, Jesus, Jesus”.
- Pray also for fellow Prayer Warriors.
How we handle Prayer Requests –
- EACH PRAYER REQUEST IS READ by our thousands of Prayer Warriors worldwide.
- All prayer requests are printed and read and offered during Holy Masses at the Mother Ignacia Healing Center in Novaliches. For inquiries on healing schedules, email email@example.com.
- We do not edit grammar, or show email addresses, or make automatic responses.
- If you have been healed, email us your story to inspire others, no length limitation.