- Todate, Alzheimer is still essentially a mystery to medical science.
- The known root causes for Alzheimer are old age, where brain cells start to deteriorate; and heredity, namely, genes that are passed on, both of which are beyond our control.
- There are no known clinical cures yet, only approaches towards prevention.
- In theory, the causes of Alzheimer, which begin 20 to 30 years before its occurrence, include, on the physical side, drug and alcohol abuse; side-effects from medicine; lack of brain food; and on the spiritual or psychosomatic side, depression, loneliness, anxiety, anger, deep-seated desire for vengeance, idleness, quarrels and bad relationships.
- But the greatest catalyst to Alzheimer according to medical circles is chronic pain, whether physical or spiritual, namely continued depression or extreme continuous physical pain. There are however exceptions where Alzheimer sets in early even for people who did not experience such chronic pain.
- New findings reveal that the brain and heart are closely interconnected. A healthy heart enhances a healthy brain, and vice versa. Food for the heart are also food for the brain.
- yes to brain-enhancing food; no to brain-damaging food; whatever they are based on your research;
- no to negative spirituality as mentioned above;
- yes to positive spirituality, the exact opposite, namely – peace of mind, happiness, patience, calmness, forgiveness, sincerity, and believe it or not, love;
- yes to socially active; good friends, good relationships, laughter and good humor, no to idleness, loneliness, introspection, and bad moods;
- yes to physical exercise, no to laziness, lethargy, and to an imbalance of mental and physical activities;
- yes to mental exercise and activities, crossword puzzles, continuous non-stop reading of books, research activity on topics that interests you (learn internet research, where data is magically at the tip of your finger);
- activities that enhance spirituality – helping others, teaching, yoga, meditation and prayer, learning new things and searching for new discoveries, travel, leadership, team activities;
- lifestyle plays a major role in brain health and heart health;
- protection from head injuries, helmets in sports and on motorbikes.
The most important and basic thing to remember is –
brain health, heart health, spiritual health and the food we take are all inextricably intertwined and forever hopelessly inter-related food for the heart, food for the brain are also foodforthesoul destroy one and we destroy the others strengthen one and we strengthen the others
That is the essential. Everything else is peripheral. All you have to do is internalize the items mentioned above, and apply to your daily lives, in everything you do and think about every minute of your day. Start today, and be a man of the world physically and spiritually in an age on a tailspin, an age of conflicts, chaos, self-survival, and scams. You can do it.
bernie lopez eastwind firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are out-of-the-box health tips from the healing ministry. Pass the links to your friends who are seeking physical or spiritual healing, people in despair due to terminal diseases or broken relationships.
01 Therapy for arthritis http://www.sisterraquel.com/2011/06/health-tips-01 02 Unclogging the heart http://www.sisterraquel.com/2011/06/health-tip-02 03 Anti-cancer anti-uric diet http://www.sisterraquel.com/2011/06/health-tip-03 04 Moringa magic http://www.sisterraquel.com/2011/08/health-tip-04-moringa-magic 05 Alzheimer and brain health http://www.sisterraquel.com/2011/11/health-tip-05 06 Browse through the healing ministry archives http://www.sisterraquel.com/2010/04/archive00-entire-ministry-library/ 07 Say a healing prayer with Sister Raquel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAZcwNimBSg with Father Suarez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UP3LHBgtIc
The Lord heals in cyberspace. amdg