- For your ‘equipment’, buy a sort-of wide palette in Chinatown used for liver detox (I don’t know the name). It is actually made from the horn of a carabao, super-smooth, with a shiny black lacquer finish, and edges rounded. It is about 1.5 by 3 inches, rectangular shaped, with a thickness of the regular illustration board. If you cannot find one, improvise. Try a thin smooth rounded shale stone of the same size. A broken cellphone will actually do. Or ask a wood shop to whittle one for you with smooth lacquer finish. There are a million ways to improvise.
- Buy petroleum jelly (the one used for sex), or coconut oil will do, and apply it widely to the acupressure area as a lubricant to avoid skin irritation.
- There are five acupressure points for the liver – two at four fingers below each nipple, two in between the big toe and the next toe, left and right, and one at the back, on the spine area, in line with your armpit.
- Apply the palette with moderate pressure, not to heavy as to be painful, and not to light, 60 times for each acupressure point. For the ones below the nipple, apply pressure outward horizontally in one direction, using the 1.5 inches edge on the skin, slightly tilted toward the direction of the motion, so as not to scrape the skin. The same for the back, but this time downward in one direction. For the toes, apply the rounded corner of the palette vertically downward in one direction.
- I usually forego the back acupressure point which needs another person to do it. Or improvise if you’re an obsessive-compulsive, e.g. a rounded object or a smooth beam at the exact height so as to touch the back acupressure spot. You can then wiggle upward to achieve a one direction downward motion.
- This acupressure therapy stimulates your liver to eject its toxin into the blood stream. Do this once or twice a day up to once every other day, depending on how serious your condition is.
- At the start, you will notice a certain redness after applying pressure. The Chinese doctor said the redder it is, the worse the state of your kidney, and the redness disappears when your liver toxin goes down, say within a week or ten days of daily detox.
- Take plenty of water so that the toxin is released through your kidney. If you don’t, your kidney may be affected by the toxin. One litter a day is minimum. The more you do the therapy, the more water you should take commensurately.
- To determine scientifically if your therapy works, get a blood test before and after a two-week therapy. if your SGPT goes down, you know you are being healed.
- A more alkalinic diet (fruits and vegetables) and less acidic (alcohol and red meat) is the best healing and preventive medicine. Acidic food weakens all internal organs. Your acupressure therapy is useless if you keep drinking alcohol and eating read meat. What you eat is what you are.
****************** forgiveness heals hatred consumes forgiveness destroys cancel cells hatred triggers cancer cells forgiveness is a youth serum hatred makes you old forgiveness gives inner peace hatred gives inner turmoil forgiveness is the eye of the storm hatred is the storm when you find it hard to forgive because your wound is so deep ask for help from the Lord He will shower you with His grace of forgivenss and inner peace you will discover that it so easy to forgive with Him beside you when you realize your anger rising quickly say a quick prayer to muffle it nip it at the bud the faster you learn to forgive the better your spiritual and physical health if you hate, you are the one affected not the one you hate you can actually make forgiveness a habit by simply doing it all the time eastwind
This anecdote may be a re-run for some. The true story of Rolly Sucad, of how forgiveness heals. http://www.sisterraquel.com/2010/02/healing-story-1-forgiveness-heals-the-true-story-of-rolly-sucad/ Lord, I am not worthy to receive you say but the word and my soul shall be healed e-book free download healing stories of sister raquel cancer healer for the Lord http://www.sisterraquel.com/2008/09/archive07-e-books-and-healing-stories amdg