Library of Mediatrix Articles in eastwindjournals.com, February 15, 2022
This library gives a complete history and overview of Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace.
Sequenced by date, from latest to earliest.
6. Why Our Lady Mediatrix Loves the Filipino, February 4, 2022 (archives 207). https://eastwindjournals.com/2022/02/04/our-lady-mediatrix-loves-the-filipino/
The Blessed Virgin, under the title of Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace, chose the Philippines to launch her mission to evangelize and bring peace to Asia because Marian devotion of Filipinos is regarded as one of the most intense and active worldwide. Filipinos dominate Catholic churches during Sunday Masses everywhere, from San Francisco, USA to Vientiane, Laos. The Philippines is at the center of a growing Asian evangelization by the Church.
5. Mediatrix Repeats Fatima Miracle of the Sun, September 28, 2021 (archives tr57). https://eastwindjournals.com/2021/09/23/mediatrix-miracle-of-the-sun/
Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace performed dozens of miracles in the Philippines. One of the most spectacular was in Matalam, North Cotabato, Mindanao. The Miracle of the Sun at Fatima on December 13, 2017 was repeated at Matalam, North Cotabato on December 13, 2017, on its 100-year anniversary EXACT TO THE DAY AND THE HOUR, witnessed by hundreds of screaming witnsess (see ten-second video). It was during a con-celebrated Mass by Bishop Colin Bagaforo of Kidapawan.
4. Marian Devotion Defies 70-Year Repression, September 23, 2021 (archives tr164v2). https://eastwindjournals.com/2022/01/18/paradox-marian-devotion-spreads-after-repression/
For seven long decades, some Vatican Cardinals suppressed the devotion to Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace. They also suppressed Filipino bishops, priests, and nuns who supported it. But, ironically, the devotion spread all the more like wild fire. Our Lady prevailed by a stroke of divine grace. Here is the story of how it happened?
3. Mediatrix Saves Thousands from River Tsunami, September 21, 2021 (archives tr56). https://eastwindjournals.com/2021/09/21/mediatrix-miracle-of-the-flood/
Like a thief in the night, on December 4, 2012, super-typhoon Pablo sent a deadly ‘river tsunami’ across New Bataan in Compostela Valley in Mindanao. About 80 people drowned, but it could have been thousands more if not for the Miracle of the Flood. Let this story in pictures be a source of inspiration and spiritual strength during this Pandemic for us to turn to the Lord during this deadly storm that lingers.
2. Diary of Mediatrix Visionary Sr. Teresing (updated version), July 19, 2021 (archives 21/143). https://eastwindjournals.com/2021/07/19/diary-of-mediatrix-visionary-sr-teresing/
Original Unedited 36-page Manuscript. Finally, the manuscript was released to the public on the birthday of Mama Mary, September 8, 2020. The late Sister Teresing Castillo, the visionary of Our Lady Mediatrix of All Grace, wrote two diaries. The first diary was destroyed. She wrote this second diary from memory using a typewriter a few years before she died. (View photos of miraculous rose petals with religious images.)
1. Mediatrix Statue Sheds Tears in Lipa, August 2, 2020 (archives tr208). https://eastwindjournals.com/2021/03/12/virgin-tears-an-omen-of-hope-and-a-warning/
The Virgin weeps for the Filipino people – an omen of hope and a warning of dire things to come, a Pandemic message.